Anchell Photography, Inc.
Workshop Payment, Refund, Withdrawal, and Transfer Policies
Space in our workshops is limited and we rely on your attendance to make important arrangements and logistical preparations for every workshop. Our participants are important to us and if for any reason you need to withdraw from a workshop or wish to transfer to a different workshop, please notify us in writing (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
A deposit payment is due at the time of your registration to reserve your place in the workshop. You can make payments with a credit card through PayPal.com using our account: email@example.com. We also accept payment by way of check or money order sent to 216 Whitman Street S, Monmouth, OR 97361. Certain workshops require a portfolio review and final acceptance is not confirmed until your portfolio has been received, reviewed, and accepted.
Once the workshop is called a “Go,” participants will receive notification and a statement of account that will specify the balance due and the due date. Anchell Photography, Inc. (API) reserves the right to withdraw any registration if the balance due has not been received within 5 business days of the due date specified on the invoice and will result in no refund. Late payments will be subject to a 5% penalty, applied to the balance due.
There are no exceptions to these policies and API is not responsible for cancellations due to medical or other emergencies. Should API cancel an itinerary, all fees and deposits are refunded in full or may be transferred to another workshop within 12 months. API is not responsible for reimbursement of non-refundable airline tickets in the event of a workshop cancellation. Please check on your workshop status before making travel arrangements. We strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation/travel insurance.
We offer a 48-hour grace period on new registrations. If you have second thoughts about participating in a workshop within 48 hours of your registration, we will refund your payment, less a $75 processing fee.
We will do our best to accommodate transfers, however we reserve the right to approve or reject any transfer request. Transfer request will only be considered if made within the following time frames, based on the workshop you are transferring from:
- Domestic Workshops - More than 45 days prior to the start date of your workshop
- International Programs - More than 75 days prior to the start date of your program
- Other Programs - We produce innovative, new programs every year that may require a different cutoff date for transfer requests and withdrawals. See below for the terms of these programs.
All approved transfers will be subject to a $75 transfer fee and the new workshop or program must be completed within 12 months of the transfer.
Withdrawal and Refund
We provide the following withdrawal and refund policies for our various workshops and programs:
- Withdrawal more than 30 days prior to the start date of your workshop, API will refund all payments made, less a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the deposit.
- Withdrawal between 30 and 15 days prior to the start date of the workshop, API will retain 50% of the workshop tuition or package price.
- Withdrawal less than 15 days prior to the start date of the workshop will result in no refund unless a replacement is found.
- Withdrawal more than 60 days prior to the start date of your workshop, API will refund all payments made, less a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the deposit.
- Withdrawal less than 60 days prior to the start date of the workshop will result in no refund unless a replacement is found.
- Withdrawal more than 14 days prior to the start date of your workshop*, API will refund your payment, less a $60 processing fee.
- Withdrawal 7-14 days out, API will retain 50% of the workshop tuition.
- Withdrawal less than 7 days out will result in no refund unless a replacement is found.
*If cancellation notification is received more than 14 days out, transfers will be allowed. There will be a $75 transfer fee charged on the new workshop.