Lightroom Workshop for All Levels
"Thank you for a fun learning day yesterday. I so enjoyed the small intimate learning environment. You did a great job of offering personal attention and staying on task. I wish I hadn’t spent so much money on books about LR; your workshop was cheaper, better, and far more learner‑friendly!" –Sue Hanen, Portland, Ore.
Adobe Lightroom is the essential tool for organizing, editing, and sharing your photography. To use Lightroom you do not have to be a professional photographer with years of experience, nor do you need to struggle to learn its enormous capability – but there is a lot to it. Once you have been taught the major features, you’ll find it is easy and intuitive to learn the rest.
It is essential to have a consistent workflow in Lightroom. In this workshop you will learn a proven Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
Once you have learned to save and organize your images you will learn how to process them to make them award winning.
- Understanding Lightroom’s Catalog system
- Keeping every image safely stored and archived
- Automating your workflow
- Adding metadata and key wording
- Creating custom presets
- Locating images
- Migrating images and Catalogs
- Color Management from Input to Output
- Using the Develop Module
- Sizing, sharpening, and exporting your image files for the web or fine art printing
- Creating Web Galleries, Slide Shows, and PDF Presentations
- Lightroom’s newest features, how, when, and why to use them
- Interfacing with Photoshop
Time: 10am to 6pm each day
Location: Focal Point Photography, Dallas, Ore.
The workshop is limited to 10 so that each participant can receive individual attention.