Lightroom Workshop for All Levels
Adobe Lightroom is simply the essential tool for organizing, editing, and sharing your photography. To use Lightroom you do not have to be a professional photographer with years of experience, nor do you need to struggle to learn its enormous capability – but there is a lot to it. Once you have been taught the major features, you’ll find it is easy and intuitive to learn the rest.
It is essential to have a consistent workflow in Lightroom. In this workshop you will learn a proven Digital Asset Management (DAM) that will include:
- Understanding Lightroom’s Catalog system
- Keeping every image safely stored and archived
- Automating your workflow
- Adding metadata and key wording
- Creating custom presets
- Locating images
- Migrating images and Catalogs
Once you have learned to save and organize your images you will learn how to process them to make them award winning. Instruction will include:
- Color Management from Input to Output
- Using the Develop Module
- Sizing, sharpening, and exporting your image files for the web or fine art printing
- Creating Web Galleries, Slide Shows, and PDF Presentations
- Lightroom’s newest features, how, when, and why to use them
- Interfacing with Photoshop
Limited to 8
Date: Friday, February 28 to March 1
Time: 9am to 5pm each day
Location: Focal Point Photography, Dallas, Ore.
The workshop is limited to 8 so that each participant can receive individual attention.
Steve Anchell has been using Lightroom since version 1.0.