Adobe Lightroom Workshop - Online
4 3-hour Saturday Sessions
November 7, 14, 21, and December 5
(We will skip Thanksgiving weekend)
"Many thanks for both today's and yesterday's Zoom Lightroom workshop. Things are starting to make sense!"
Pilar Belmonte, N. Carolina (September 2020)
Adobe Lightroom is the essential tool for organizing, editing, and sharing your photography. To use Lightroom you do not have to be a professional photographer with years of experience, nor do you need to struggle to learn its enormous capability. Once you have been taught the major features, you’ll find it is easy and intuitive to learn the rest.
In this workshop you will work with both Steve's and your photographs to learn how to create award winning images for social media, stock photography, and exhibition.
- Import and Export Files
- File and Folder Organization
- Renaming image files
- Locating image files
- Color Management from Input to Output
- Using the Develop Module
- Sizing, sharpening, and exporting your image files for the web or fine art printing
- The Develop Module’s newest features, how, when, and why to use them
- Interfacing with Photoshop
- 12-hours of live interactive training. You will be able to ask questions during each session.
- Image files to work on during and after the workshop.
- Video recording of each session.
- .PDF file with Steve’s course notes.
- Email address to ask questions after the workshop.
September 26 to October 17
10am to 1pm PST
11am to 2pm MST
12am to 3pm CST
1pm to 4pm EST
- Access to a computer and the internet.
- A web cam and microphone.
- The latest version of Adobe Lightroom Classic. You can download a free 30-day trial copy of Lightroom or purchase a monthly subscription HERE.
- ZOOM - You can download the free ZOOM app HERE.
- You must be able to share your screen with Zoom so that Steve can assist you. If you are not certain you may schedule a pre-workshop Zoom call to test your system.
Original un-retouched RAW file
Winner 10th Annual Cityscapes Art Exhibition, February 2020